- Shop Local
4th Generation family-owned business that believes in locals helping locals since 1912.
- 0% Financing for 60 Months
Kensington Furniture offers flexible financing so you can furnish your dream home fast, and pay for it over time.
- Free In-House Design Services
Kensington Design Services makes it fun & easy to customize your furniture, at no additional cost, so you never have to compromise. We make free house calls, too!
- Price Match Guarantee
Nobody beats our prices—We have the best deals in South Jersey! And if you do find it cheaper, we’ll price match anyone.*
- Find Your Perfect Bed - Guaranteed
Using X-SensorTech technology, our 3-minute comfort test helps you choose the best bed for you, and if you’re not happy we’ll take it back with our 60 day Comfort Guarantee.
- Largest Selection of Great Deals
Don't waste time – Our 2-acre store is full of in-stock inventory at the lowest prices. From The Kensington Outlet to Design Services, there’s something for everyone!
- Safe Shopping – Clean Store Promise
We’ve taken extra precautions to make sure you’re safe while shopping with us. Rather shop online? Feel free to browse our online catalog and call or chat with us.
*after tax, delivery, and additional fees from competitor.
Locals Helping Locals Love Their Moments at Home
We have been making your moments at home more comfortable since 1912.
- Over 100 Years Ago... Back in 1912, Kensington Furniture started on Kentucky and Atlantic Avenue in Atlantic City. The founder, Meyer Max, would stand in the front of the store and welcome all his friends and neighbors in the community vowing to "WOW" his customers through service.
- The Big Move in 1968 In 1968, Kensington moved to its current location on Tilton Road in Northfield, NJ. As a result of not only our unbeatable hometown service but also providing better values, locals came to depend on Kensington as the place to go to furnish their rooms. Countless local families bought their 1st bedroom set, their family dining room, and the sofa their families sat together on each evening to watch their favorite TV shows. Kensington grew because of our commitment to our community, our customers, our unique shopping experience and naturally local for less prices.
- Now, 109 Years Young... Just as it was in 1912, today Kensington Furniture is no ordinary furniture store. We may have been born in 1912, but we are totally with it. We are not a sea of brown sofas and generic styles. You must stop by and see us. Just like his great grandfather Meyer Max, our 4th generation owner today is in the store here to help you make the right choice for your home. In this interconnected, super fast-paced world, Kensington is still locals helping locals because what we do becomes part of your life.